Start Here For 1080p Gaming
Ryzen™ Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Graphics feature the fastest graphics in a desktop processor. Combining the powerful Ryzen™ processor with potent Radeon™ Vega graphics for high performance gaming in popular titles, all without the need for a separate graphics card.
Trusted Technologies, Powerful Performance
Get work done with effortless speed using 2nd Gen Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Graphics. Office apps, photo editing, web surfing and watching top streamers are a breeze thanks to incredible multithreaded processing. Ryzen™ processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics are powered to deliver high performance fidelity you can see.
AMD SenseMI Technology
With AMD SenseMI technology, Ryzen™ processors use true machine intelligence to accelerate performance.
AMD VR Ready Processors
AMD VR-Ready processors provide confidence with the processing power required to handle advanced VR workloads.
AMD Ryzen™ Master Utility
The Simple and Powerful Overclocking Utility for AMD Ryzen™ processors.§
The Power to Play. Fully Unlocked.
The responsiveness and performance you’d expect from a much pricier PC.
Extended Frequency Range 2 (XFR 2)
Many enthusiasts choose premium cooling in their PCs, and 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ desktop processors can automatically reward that choice with XFR 2. For example_ All 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen™ processors can take advantage of the lower temperatures offered by premium cooling to enable higher multicore performance.
Extended Frequency Range (XFR)
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts' systems with premium processor cooling.
- Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
- Clock speed scales with cooling performance
- Fully automated; no user input required
Mobile Extended Frequency Range (mXFR)
Enabling greater processor performance with a premium notebook chassis.3
- Higher processor clock speeds offer more performance to the user.
- A premium notebook cooling solution can comfortably and quietly handle these higher energy requirements.3 mXFR allows AMD Ryzen™ mobile processors to offer faster performance in laptop systems.3
Fine-tuned processor performance adjusted in real time to meet the performance demands of your game or app.
Adjusts clock speeds in 25MHz increments to optimize performance
Clock speed changes can occur without pausing work
Precision Boost 2
Gracefully raises processor frequencies for snappier performance on any number of CPU cores.
- The AMD Ryzen™ processor monitors its own energy consumption and temperature.
- When the processor knows it's running cool and quiet, it can raise clock speeds in precise 25MHz steps for any application
Neural Net Prediction
A true artificial intelligence inside every AMD Ryzen™ processor employs an artificial neural network to understand your applications and anticipate the next steps of your workflow in real time. These “powers of prediction” can boost performance by steering your apps and games down the most efficient paths inside the processor.
A sophisticated grid of smart sensors that monitors CPU temperature, resource usage and power draw brings cool and quiet operation to your AMD Ryzen™ processor with intelligent power optimization circuits, plus the low power requirements of an advanced 14nm FinFET manufacturing technology.
Sophisticated learning algorithms understand the inner workings of your applications and anticipate what data they might need. Smart Prefetch predictively brings that data into the AMD Ryzen™ processor for fast and responsive computing.
The advanced processing power you need to master demanding VR workloads
Incredible virtual experiences require incredible computing power. Select AMD VR Ready processors unlock virtual worlds for you to enjoy, thanks to advanced AMD FX™ and AMD Ryzen™ processors that meet or exceed the requirements for either the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, or Windows® Mixed Reality premium head-mounted displays.
AMD Ryzen Master
Every AMD Ryzen processor is multiplier-unlocked from the factory, so you can personalize performance to your taste. AMD provides the AMD Ryzen Master utility to access this powerful advantage.
Ryzen Master also now includes Dynamic Local Mode, an exciting new feature specifically for AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ WX Series processors that can automatically improve performance in select applications. Read the Blog
- Radeon™ Vega 8 graphics
- Four CPU cores
- Four threads
- Base clock of 3.6GHz
- Max boost clock of up to 4.0GHz
- Wraith Stealth CPU cooler included
- Default TDP of 65W
- # of CPU Cores_ 4
- # of Threads_ 4
- # of GPU Cores_ 8
- Base Clock_ 3.6GHz
- Max Boost Clock_ Up to 4.0GHz
- Total L1 Cache_ 384KB
- Total L2 Cache_ 2MB
- Total L3 Cache_ 4MB
- Unlocked: Yes
- CMOS: 12nm FinFET
- Package: AM4
- PCI Express® Version_ PCIe 3.0 x8
- Thermal Solution (PIB): Wraith Stealth
- Thermal Solution (MPK): Wraith Stealth
- Default TDP / TDP_ 65W
- cTDP: 45-65W
- Max Temps_ 95°C
- System Memory Specification_ 2933MHz
- System Memory Type_ DDR4
- Memory Channels_ 2
- Graphics Frequency_ 1250 MHz
- Graphics Model_ Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
- Graphics Core Count_ 8
- Display Port_ Yes
- HDMI™: Yes
- Product Family_ AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Product Line_ AMD Ryzen™ 3 Desktop Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics
- Platform: Desktop
- OPN Tray_ YD3200C5M4MFH
- OPN PIB_ YD3200C5FHBOX
- OPN MPK_ YD3200C5FHMPK
- Launch Date_ 7/7/2019
What's In The Box_
- AMD RYZEN 3 3200G 4-Core 3.6GHZ AM4 CPU x1
- AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler x1