The Antec EA650G Pro features 650 watts of continuous power, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager, and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection—all backed by our seven year Antec Quality warranty, making it the easy choice for builders who want a to build a stable, quiet, and efficient system.
Continuous Power With High Current Rails
If you are looking for a strong, stable and reliable PSU that will last you for years, you'll want one that runs on Continuous Power. Backed by the Continuous Power guarantee, Antec power supplies are engineered to deliver consistent, stable wattage to your entire system. You can believe that whenever Antec advertises a rated wattage, that is exactly what you'll get_ stability and continuous power. No exceptions.
Stability and Reliability
Japanese capacitors provide high efficiency and DC to DC stability, and every power supply from our Earthwatts Gold Pro series is tested for reliability and is 80 PLUS® Gold certified to deliver up to 92% energy efficiency.
High Standard in Engineering
With 4 PCI-E connectors, the EA650G Pro is designed to be the reliable choice to keep up with newer system builds and upgrades— whether it’s multiple VGA cards or new CPUs, including the latest Intel Skylake-X and AMD Ryzen processors. The hybrid modular design with flat, black cables simplifies cable management and frees up clutter, for unimpeded airflow.
- 650W Continuous Power - Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS GOLD certified - Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7-year warranty
- 120 mm Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality fan with long lifetime
- 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- Semi-modular cable management - Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 99% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- PhaseWave Design-A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- CircuitShield - Full suite of industrial grade protections_
- Over Current Protection (OCP)
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP)
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP)
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
- Over Power Protection (OPP)
- No Load Operation (NLO)
- Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Surge and Inrush Protecion (SIP)
- Heavy-duty Caps - High-performance capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6_ 2013 - Compliant to the toughest energy standard available