Single Channel HD Passive Video Balun
The FS-HDP4201 video balun is a passive (non-amplified) device that allows the transmission of real-time CCTV HD video signal via cost-effective Unshielded Twisted Paired (UTP) cable. Baseband (composite) signals of any type are supported.
The FS-HDP4201 is compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD analogue camera.
The FS-HDP4201 has a mini coax pigtail lead which allows quick mounting onto fixed cameras, allows in -camera mounting in most dome cameras and allows flexible connection with DVR. Push-pin terminal block allows tool-less connection of UTP cable output. Used in pairs, the FS-HDP4201 eliminates costly and bulky coaxial cable.
The superior interference rejection and low emissions of the FS-HDP4201 allow video signals to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of a shared or existing cable plant. The FS-HDP4201 has a built-in surge suppressor to protect video equipment against damaging voltage spikes. Its crosstalk and noise immunity ensure quality video signals.
- Real-time transmission over UTP cat5e/6
- No power required
- Compatible with all HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD & CVBS analogue cameras
- Colour video max up to 440m(1443ft) for HD-CVI 720P camera
- If you adjust saturation of DVR, max up to 470m(1541ft)
- Colour video max up to 230m(754ft) for HD-CVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m(623ft) for Hikvision TVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 190m(623ft) for Hikvision TVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 230m(754ft) for TVT HD-TVI 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 220m(721ft) for TVT HD-TVI 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 720P camera
- Colour video max up to 320m(1049ft) for AHD 960P camera
- Colour video max up to 250m(820ft) for AHD 1080P camera
- Colour video max up to 400m(1312ft) for CVBS camera
- NTSC, PAL & SECAM video format compatible
- Male BNC with extended 5.9inch(150mm)mini-coax pigtail
- Reliable push-pin terminal block connection for UTP cable
- Built-in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor)for surge protection
- Wave Filter Design, Anti-Static Design
- Lightning protection design Grade_ III
- 60 dB crosstalk and noise immunity
- Exceptional interference rejection
- ABS engineering plastic housing