The all-new RDNA powered Radeon RX 5500 series for exceptional performance and High-fidelity gaming. Take control with Radeon RX 5500 series and experience powerful, accelerated gaming customized for you.
THE NEW GAMING RDNA ARCHITECTURE
Radeon RX 5500 series features new compute units, new instructions better suited for visual effects, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
GAME FIDELITY ACCELERATED
High-performance RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like Radeon Image Sharpening, FidelityFX, and VR technologies3 for maximum performance and jaw-dropping gaming experiences.
IMMERSIVE GAMING DYNAMICS
Get the competitive advantage with dramatically reduced input lag with Radeon Anti-Lag, get stutter-free, tear-free gaming with AMD Radeon FreeSync1 technology, and the latest Radeon Software for incredibly responsive and insanely immersive gameplay.
TORX FAN 3.0
A brand new version of the iconic MSI TORX fan pushes the limits of thermal performance yet further than before. The new trims clearly visible on the traditional fan blade create a focused airflow which in turn is pushed down by the dispersion fan blades for increased static pressure.
COOLING STARTS AT THE BASE
6mm copper heatpipes with an optimized layout increase the cooling efficiency using a direct contact design.
Ample amounts of thermal pads are used to allow various components to transfer heat to the heatsink for better cooling.
A sturdy backplate helps to strengthen the graphics card and complements the design to look even better.
PREPARE FOR VR WITH MSI
To experience and enjoy the impressive world of Virtual Reality, high-performance hardware is required. MSI, world leading brand in high-end gaming and eSports, provides the right advice to make sure your system is VR Ready. Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies in recommended MSI VR gaming hardware for smooth performance. Together with our VR partners, MSI brings gamers an extremely realistic VR experience where games come alive.
MSI Afterburner is the world's most recognized and widely used graphics card Overclocking software. It gives you full control of your graphics card and enables you to monitor your system’s key metrics in real-time.
INTELLIGENT SHARPENING TECHNOLOGY
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
STUNNING VISUAL FIDELITY
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
NO STUTTERING. NO TEARING. JUST GAMING
Radeon Freesync1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
- Boost Clock / Game Clock* / Base Clock / Memory Speed
- Up to 1845 MHz / Up to 1717 MHz / 1607 MHz / 14Gbps
- 4GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- TORX Fan 3.0
- Dispersion fan blade_ Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow
- Traditional fan blade_ Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below
- Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Kombustor: The latest DirectX versions benchmark supporting.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™
- Synchronizes the display refresh to your Radeon RX Series GPU for the fast, smooth gaming.
- Model Name_ Radeon RX 5500 XT MECH 4G
- Graphics Processing Unit_ Radeon™ RX 5500 XT
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Cores: 1408 Units
- Core Clocks_ Boost_ Up to 1845 MHz | Game_ Up to 1717 MHz | Base_ 1607 MHz
- Memory Speed_ 14Gbps
- Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus_ 128-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1
- HDCP Support_ Y
- Power Consumption_ 130W (This data is not fixed, it may differ by core clocks.)
- Power Connectors_ 8-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU_ 450W
- Card Dimensions_ 21.5 x 12.8 x 4 cm
- Card Weight_ 705g
- DirectX Version Support_ 12
- OpenGL Version Support_ 4.6
- Multi-GPU Technology_ Y
- Maximum Displays_ 4
- VR Ready_ Y
- Digital Maximum Resolution_ 7680x4320
What's In The Box_
- MSI Radeon RX 5500 XT Mech 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card x1
- User Manual x1
*Game Clock’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please consult the product specifications page for full details. Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Products may not be available in all markets. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers.