The Redragon Vata is a 104 keys anti-ghosting mechanical RGB gaming keyboard with macro keys and dedicated media controls. The Vata sports 18 backlight modes, 2 side lighting settings, as well as a highly durable and lightweight design due to its sleek aluminium alloy panel. This keyboard has OUTEMU blue switches with 50 million click durability and double-injection moulded keycaps. Waterproof and dust resistant.
The programmable macro keys can record macros on the fly, so it's easy to edit your own macros on this stylish keyboard. Dedicated media controls let you quickly play, pause, or skip music tracks right from the keyboard - without ever interrupting your gameplay. Also, designed with a volume/backlight adjust wheel.
- RGB full colour LED backlit keys with 18 backlight modes and 2 sides lighting settings
- High quality OUTEMU blue mechanical switches
- WIN keys can be disabled while gaming
- 5 programmable macro keys (G1-G5)
- Dedicated multimedia controls
- Double injection keycaps
- Spill proof design
- 8 spare switches
- N-key rollover
- Connector: Gold-plated USB
- LED backlit color_ RGB
- Multimedia keys_ 12
- Programmable macro keys_ 5
- Material: Aluminum alloy + ABS
What's In The Box_
- 1x Redragon K580 Mechanical gaming keyboard
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Keycap Puller
- 8x Spared Switches
Macro Recording Function_
Step 1_ Press [Rec] to start record (The four LEDs flash simultaneously)
Step 2_ Press one of the five G keys and it lights up (G1~G5)
Step 3_ Press keys to be recorded
Step 4_ Press [Rec] once again to save the recording. The [Rec] also lights up. For example, record 123 on G1_ [Rec]→G1→123→ [Rec]
To clear a single recorded macro key_ Press [Rec]+desired G key (G1-G5) you need to delete, then press [Rec] again. To delete all recorded macro keys(G1-G5): Press and hold [REC] for 5 seconds, the light of [REC] and G key goes off.
Side Lighting Setting_
- Press FN + [PAUSE] to switch 5 lighting modes on two sides.
- Press FN + [SCRLK] to adjust the lighting speed on two sides.