The Smanos W100 is a dual-network, WiFi/phone line alarm system, with a simple wireless setup and no mechanical keys to wear out. Simply plug in a PSTN phone landline, follow easy setup steps via WiFi, and “voila”! your house is protected. You can then control the entire system via smartphone app commands, and when an alarm is triggered, pre-authorized users will be alerted by an app push notification (or a phone call if your house WiFi is down).
The W100 is a sleek-looking security appliance that works in disguise and blends in effortlessly with any residential décor. The LED screen and touch panel are intuitive to operate on, and age well with time.
- Sleek-looking security appliance
- Blends in effortlessly with any residential décor
- LED screen and touch panel are intuitive to operate on, and age well with time
- It is IEEE802.11b/g compatible and works on the 2.4GHz bandwidth
- With the free iOS or Android smartphone app, you can add/remove wireless sensors
- Adjust system settings all on your own directly on the app without calling in an expensive installer
- Up to six phone numbers can be pre-programmed for emergency notifications
- Communicates with its detectors and sensors on proprietary 868MHz or 915MHz
- All signal transmissions stable and interference-free
- Free app is available for both iOS and Android smartphones
- Enables you to stay connected to your W100 no matter where you are in the world