The Totolink A3002RU is a fifth generation Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router, which complies with the most advanced 802.11ac standard and can deliver Wi-Fi speed of up to 1167Mbps. Featured by simultaneous dual-band and four external high gain antennas, it provides stable network connection for internet access with less interference.
The A3002RU avoids interference to deliver the fastest wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections. You can do multiplayer gaming, HD streaming, file transfers, video chat, email, and web surfing all at the same time.
With a USB 2.0 port, the A3002RU can be used as a FTP server, Samba server or DLNA server while connected to a NAS(network attached storage); or be used as a charger while connected to smart phones or tablets.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11ac/a/b/g/n standards
- Delivers 300Mbps data rate on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz simultaneously
- Advanced MIMO technology ensure greater range and stable connection
- Supports DHCP, Static IP, PPPoE(dual access), PPTP(dual access), L2TP(dual access) broadband functions
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 security
- Connects to secure network easily and fast using WPS
- Multi-SSID allows user to create multiple SSIDs according to their needs
- Supports VLAN function for IPTV and other internet services
- Universal repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi extension
- Supports TR-069 protocol for remote centralized management
- Supports IP, Port, MAC, URL filtering and Port Forwarding
- QoS: Bandwidth Control based on IP/MAC
- The USB 2.0 port supports FTP Service, Samba Service and DLNA Service
- Easy setup simplifies the basic settings of the router