Argent Craft Black Matte Agate Bracelet With Skull Red Eyes(gold)
- The Skull Symbolized Power
The skull made its first real appearance as a fashion statement in the 15th century. Originally considered a symbolof power by philosophers like Plato and Tibetan monks, the skull became popular as an icon people wore as a “memento mori”—a reminder of their own mortality.
Black Agate, like all black stones, is a grounding and protective crystal.It gives a calming peace that helps those during a period of bereavement.Black Agate gives inner strength to move on and is also very helpful in keeping the peace in stressful households.
- 1 x Bracelets In Package
Care instructions :
- Avoid contact with water: do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, while bathing or showering, this may tarnish the jewellery and weaken the links and strands
- Dry jewellery thoroughly, in case of exposure to water
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals such as cleaning products and perfumed products, e.g. soap, oils, perfume, hairspray and lotions
- Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch
- Wipe jewellery clean gently with a soft cloth if necessary
- Store away in a safe place to avoid tangling and damage and do not tug or pull at the strands
- Stones are synthetic
- length : 19cm