Gemini 433mhz 1 button gate remote transmitter used on Gemini gate, garage door motors and receivers. It uses code hopping technology, for ultimate security!
Programming your Gemini remote to Gemini sliding gate motor:
- Remove the beige cover of your Gemini sliding gate motor
- Under the cover you’ll see a PC board / circuit board / electronic board with wires connected
- Look carefully for a small button with “Learn” next to it, see below:
- **VERY IMPORTANT – Do not hold down this button or you will delete all remotes on this gate motor
- Next press the learn button once
- An LED / light will flash once
- Now press the button on your new remote (This is the button which will operate the gate)
- Your gate should now work.
- Repeat the above procedure to add more than one remote
- This motor will store a maximum of 15 remotes
- If you wish to delete all your remotes hold the learn button for more than 8 seconds.